Local resources for emotional support after Conn. shooting
Web Producer: Rikki Mitchell
TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The Community Partnership of Southern Arizona has no-cost resources for support in the local community for anyone dealing with the emotional effects of the mass shooting in Connecticut.
Those resources are:
- Tragedy Support Line: 520-284-3517 or 1-800-796-6762. Available at no cost 24/7 for support and information, including how to talk with children about tragedy.
- Community Wide Crisis Response Line: 520-622-6000 or 1-800-796-6762. Available at no cost 24/7
- Crisis Response Network Tragedy Support Line: 1-800-203-2273. Available 24/7.
- Walk-In help available at Crisis Response Center, 2802 E. District St., south of Ajo Way and Country Club. Available 24/7 for crisis services to children and adults.
- Walk-In help available at SAMHC, 2502 N. Dodge Blvd. (entrance from Flower Street), available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily for crisis services for children and adults.
More information can be found on the Community Partnership of Southern Arizona website.