Radio Pet Vet Podcast
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Dr. Randy shares his practical insights with wisdom and humor as the Radio Pet Vet, heard every Saturday morning at 8am on 104.1 The Truth.
Dr. Randy has owned a successful practice helping and healing animals for over 25 years, and is often able to suggest another approach to your difficult pet problems using his training in acupuncture, e-stim, laser therapy, nutritional counseling, vitamins, supplements, rehabilitation medicine and traditional Chinese medicine to solve health problems.
Call 751-1041 to chat and get your questions answered.
The Radio Pet Vet show celebrates the ever important human-animal bond and welcomes any questions or problems about your pets' health, nutrition, behavior or just call us with your pet stories you may want to share with all of our radio family.
Visit Dr. Randy online at pawstucson.com
Missed a show? Listen online to the latest podcast: 1041thetruth.com/podcast/petvet/
- Puppy picking up rocks, Need it or Not for Valley Fever, Bichon biting her hind legs. Pet Vet hr 1
- Common Cat Pet Vet Trips, Transitioning Cats, Discount Pet Adoption Events. Pet Vet Hr 2
- Marijuana for Cancer Pets, What shots dogs need, Stomach turning, Coconut and Hawaii
- Scott Freeman from Nature’s Logic: Synthetics, Flavoring, Fortifying to look for.
- Pet Samples Ingredients, Puppy frequent potty, Finnicky Feline Foods - Pet Vet Hr 1
- Dog Legs Limp, Lime Disease, Bird droppings, Hypo herbs-Pet Vet hr 2
- Humidity Healing tips, Digging Dogs, Dog Testicle defect- Pet Vet Hr 2
- Magnetic therapy, Older dog dropping feces, Calcification on bones - Pet Vet Hr 1
- Dog ear cleaning and meds tips, Bulldog licks furniture, Heart Worm info - Pet Vet Hr 2
- Bathing Cat tips, Why dogs scoot their backsides, Sneezing Persian- Pet Vet hr 1
- Dog Allergies, Dog Vicious yet Scared of Vet trips, Chicken and dogs - Vet Pet hr 2
- Dog ripped nail to skin, Loose leash walking, Excessive eye mucus- Pet Vet hr 1
- Bones for dogs caution, Cats-Asthma, hyperthyroidism, Dog with Seizures Pet Vet Hr 2
- Pet Sunscreen tips, Cat traveling tips, Boxer with hiccups - Pet Vet Hr 1
- Separation Anxiety and dog walker, German vs American Shepherd, Stay command- Pet Vet Hr 2
- Overbarking Tips, Noise Ordinance, Dog breed for active senior - Pet Vet hr 1
- Age of dog for adoptions, Dog with Warts, Deaf Dog barking - Hr 2 Pet Vet
- STD's in animals, Cat behavior, Horse with Cushing's, Dr. Larry Shamus - Hr 1 Pet Vet
- Pemphigus, Liver issues, dog cough honk- Pet Vet Hr 2
- Dr. Urbanz Eye Car for Animals, Diabetic Alert Dog Training, Pemphigus- Pet Vet Hr. 1
- Rattlesnake Vaccine Shot a Sham or Not, Pet First Aid kits, Dental Spray, More Hr 2
- Pet Body Language Pain Cues, Dog Mourning Therapy tips, more- Pet Vet Hr 1
- Dog Knee Surgery tips, Dogs chasing cars, Epileptic Dog Behavior - Pet Vet Hr 2
- Better Biking with Dogs, Sociolization Solutions Workshop and tips- Pet Vet Hr 1
- Dog Protection Training, Dog Whines for Attention, Human and Dog Colds- Hour 2